Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The idea of a Calvinistic Evangelist would not have struck anyone as surprising in the 16th, 17th, 18th, or 19th Century.
2. The Calvinistic Methodist or Presbyterian Church of Wales is the only Church of purely Welsh origin, drawing its members from large section of the Welsh-speaking population.
3. But the Calvinistic concept of "limited atonement" whichsome have been indoctrinated with, doesn't go along with thisreasoning, as also is the case with a number of other concepts inCalvinism.
4. Wharton abandons the Calvinistic view about women and inclines towards the Catholic view about women.
5. Consequently the modern mission movement has been partly aresult of the decline of Calvinistic dogmatism.
6. But the attitudes toward weight will continue to be ambivalent at best — ranging from Bourdain's acerbic take to Appleman's almost Calvinistic sternness about his own body.
More similar words: calvinist, calvinism, chauvinistic, calvin, calving, john calvin, deterministic, calvin coolidge, anachronistically, chauvinist, salving, male chauvinist, monistic, agonistic, hedonistic, humanistic, hellenistic, mechanistic, modernistic, antagonistic, statistical distribution, anachronistic, opportunistic, logistical, egotistical, sophistical, artistically, statistical, impressionistic, statistically.