Random good picture Not show
1) I was called to account for my conduct by the headmistress.
2) Ministers should be called to account for their actions.
3) Responsibility refers to the liability of a person to be called to account for his/her actions and results.
4) By hook or by crook, football is being called to account for the years of profligacy.
5) The other change is updating the call to Account.create to include the country field on the Web service request, as shown in Listing 6.
6) Buffett for backing the call to account for the cost of stock options more explicitly.
7) Buffett for backing the call to account for the cost of stock options more explicitly. He carps about Mr.
8) He urged Washington "to call to account" its diplomats for "slander derived from lies and inaccurate opinions, " adding that his aides were looking into ways of legal action against the cable authors.
9) How many populations that insolently opposed the Command of their Lord and of His messengers, did We not then call to account , - to severe account ?- and We imposed on them an exemplary Punishment.
10) Where necessary, the upper-level department may take the files from the affiliated department for review, and call to account the delay liability of the affiliated department.
11) Newspaper Reporter Zhou Jie Ferrari this time very difficult to look for the reason to deal with the Montreal Ze morrow again to call to account ,(http://sentencedict.com/call to account.html) because all mistakes were they violate.
12) The goals of our response were as clear as the morning of September 11th: to call to account those who sent the murderers and the government that harbored them.
13) Her heart sank within her when she recognized the man whom Mr Fogg desired, sooner or later, to call to account for his conduct.
More similar words: take into account, to take into account, on no account, account, accounts, account for, on account, accounting, accountant, on account of, accountancy, bank account, accountable, by all accounts, account number, unaccountable, charge account, accountability, account balance, savings account, checking account, chart of accounts, accounting system, controlling account, accounts receivable, accounting equation, statement of account, uncollectible accounts, individual retirement account, accoutrement.