Random good picture Not show
1. I'll call by at the shops on the way home.
2. Could you call by on your way home?
3. I just thought I'd call by on my way into town.
4. Almost all workers heeded a call by the trade unions to stay at home for the duration of the strike.
5. I thought I'd call by and see how you were.
6. I just thought I'd call by and say hello.
7. A strike call by the Sacred Union on Feb. 3 was taken up by workers across the country.
8. It was a good call by much-criticized offensive coordinator Marc Trestman, and the 49ers were in business.
9. Start each telephone call by saying who you are, your name and position.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. In WebLogic, you can enable call by reference on a bean-by-bean basis, but with WebSphere Application Server, you can enable call by reference at the container level.
11. A court in Holland rejected a call by social services to extend Laura Dekker’s supervision order because of fears for her ‘social and emotional wellbeing’.
12. She used to call by regularly, you know , and enquire about your boy.
13. I call by at the shop on my way home.
14. No direct reference was made to the call by the Foreign Office minister.
15. The use of a call by name parameter implies a textual substitution of the formal parameter name by the actual parameter.
16. Therefore, if call by reference is enabled, it applies to all of the remote interfaces in the application[sentencedict.com], not only to a subset of them.
17. The humanization of animals is a constant call by Spanish animal protection organizations and societies.
18. I'll call by to see you tomorrow.
19. End the call by thanking the person for taking the time to speak with you.
20. It rejected a call by Barack Obama to let international observers monitor a recent, garishly fraudulent election.
21. I'll call by at the post office the way home.
22. I'll call by at the shops on my way home.
23. When you come here on business next time, do call by.
24. There were to be extraordinary inconsistencies in the description of that fateful call by the main participants.
25. Sadly, Smith was out 10 short of his century: run out, responding to an unrealistic call by Marshall.
26. In Europe, political pressures are building to reduce fuel taxes, similar to a call by John McCain to suspend the federal gas tax for the summer.
27. The employee of she and only, stand in the doorway to use rawish mandarin call by turns: Team ? putting in order brushes a shoe 5 horn.
28. An radio amateur saw the forest fire and sent an emergency call by radio.
29. US military reserves recruited by the states and equipped by the federal government; subject to call by either.
30. Even though he now has a name, there was no left to call by his name.
More similar words: roll by, sell-by date, take the bull by the horns, call back, mercalli scale, all but, ball boy, fallback, bellboy, fall back, pallbearer, roll back, drill bit, well-bred, small boat, full-blown, well bred, billboard, fall behind, fall back on, well-being, bill board, wellbeing, gallbladder, stillbirth, spellbound, well-behaved, well behaved, small business, spellbinding.