Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The emergency call bells are now working correctly.
2. Each boy to call bell, she felt a tore heart crack lung afflictive.
3. There is an agent in fast wireless bell call bell Zhejiang Jin Hua City? Where?
4. The clerk bonged the call bell.
5. Observe appropriate use of call bell.
6. Today, my 70 year old patient, fresh out of surgery, rang his call bell because he needed to go to the bathroom.
7. The rehabilitation center is equipped with a complete and perfect intellectualized system: telephone, broadband access, cable TV, and emergency call bell system are installed for each nursing bed.
More similar words: hell-bent, wellbeing, well-being, well behaved, well-behaved, bellboy, school bell, bellbottom, Well begun is half done, bell-bottomed, small bear, pallbearer, small beer, fall behind, ball bearing, fall behind in, steel belt, fall between two stools, yellow-bellied, call by, well bred, wellborn, well-bred, call box, spellbind, cell block, call back, callback, spell-bound, spellbound.