Random good picture Not show
2. Call back white and white back.
3. No man cool call back yesterday.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. No, I'll call back later. Thanks.
5. I'll call back at a more convenient time.
6. No one can call back yesterday. Yesterday will not be called again.
7. Call back in an hour — he'll be here then.
8. If the phone rings say you'll call back after dinner.
9. You could call back to collect her at noon.
10. I'll call back later.
11. She said she'd call back later to pick up that report.
12. Could you call back later?
13. Sorry, she isn't in. Please call back later.
14. Could you call back later, please?
15. I can call back later-it's no trouble .
16. You cannot call back your oath.
17. The salesman will call back at any house he missed.
18. I'm busy at the moment - can you call back later?
19. I'll call back later when your wife's at home.
20. Can you call back tomorrow?
21. I'll call back after dinner.
22. She said she'd call back.
23. Since the publisher did not call back, Hathaway called the magazine herself.
24. She says your child has been admitted but call back later to see if she is going to stay overnight.
25. She's too busy to come to the phone right now. Can you call back later?
26. Have I called at a bad time? Shall I call back later?
27. He sympathized with our plight but suggested that I call back the next day, when the Florida office was open.
28. I'm sorry, he's tied up at the moment. Could you call back later?
29. Never tell anyone that you are alone in the house - ask them to call back later.
30. Still, you should have enough time to download the file you need, and you can call back later for more.
More similar words: fall back on, back, back on, back up, back of, set back, pay back, hold back, cut back, back away, go back to, feedback, draw back, give back, look back, backyard, go back on, keep back, bring back, back and forth, double back, background, date back to, quarterback, all but, fall behind, tobacco, bacteria, sack, rack.