1. Call a spade a spade.
2. I believe in calling a spade a spade.
3. I'm not at all secretive, and I'm pretty good at calling a spade a spade.
4. Why not call a spade a spade and say that she's incompetent, if that what you're thinking.
5. Why don't you call a spade a spade? He's a rude, uncaring, selfish man!
6. He prefered, in his grandiloquent way , to call a spade a spade.
7. Donghai Securities analyst Wang told reporters who call a spade a spade.
8. She has always preferred people to call a spade a spade.
9. Let's call a spade a spade. This man is a swindler.
More similar words: escapade, asparagus, thomas paine, clasp, blasphemy, teaspoon, blasphemous, fade away, spasmodically, pad, academically, paddle, padlock, gasp, grasp, aspire, aspect, asperity, rasping, diaspora, aspersion, aspiring, grasping, exasperate, exasperated, aspiration, asphyxiate, span, spare, spam.