Random good picture Not show
1. There were other unsubstantiated reports, however, that Cali cartel leaders might also take advantage of the government's surrender offer.
2. But all that changed when the Cali cartel switched tactics and started relying more on ships and trucks to transport drugs.
3. But on this night, the Cali controller radioed different instructions to Flight 965.
4. Major Cities: Santa Fe de Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena.
5. From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea.
6. Cali, Colombia: A pink flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber) looks at one of the 10 eggs waiting to hatch at the city zoo.
7. Cali officials say 80 % of voters approved it.
8. The performance of frequency cali - brator is directly related to precision transfering frequen - cy standard.
9. There is a similar success story in Cali, Columbia's second largest city.
10. Let's see...Linus and Cali take a beating from the community...
11. Jose Santacruz Londono, the No. 3 man in the Cali cartel,[sentencedict.com] fled prison last week.
12. Harvey Weinig Convicted of laundering $ 19m for the Cali drug cartel.
13. While still north of Tulua, the pilot radioed to the air-traffic controller in Cali, 63 miles away.
14. Jose Santacruz Londono, 52, the number three man in the Cali cartel, escaped Thursday and remains at large.
15. RED SMOKE: A soldier attended a military ceremony in Cali, Colombia, Wednesday amid smoke from a flare.
16. D . The biggest desert of America is Mojave Desert of Cali - fornia State.
17. Colombia supplies 75% of the worlds supply and thanks to Pablo Escobar and the Cali Cartel, paramilitary groups have waged war on the government in a bloody conflict with no end in sight.
18. "I know exactly where it will happen, " said postdoc Alonso Ricardo, from Cali, Colombia.
19. Trott will compete in the omnium and Houvenaghel will race in the individual pursuit over Friday and Saturday in Cali.
20. One of the silicone-enhanced actresses who played a supporting role in both soaps said that since her TV appearances she has received offers from real-life drug dealers, both in Medellin and Cali.
More similar words: calif, caliper, caliph, calico, calipers, scaling, calibre, Caliban, caliber, vocalise, localism, localise, vocalize, calla lily, caligula, localize, mexicali, locality, vocalism, vocalist, excalibur, localized, california, caliphate, calibrate, localised, localizer, radicalize, radicalism, calisthenic.