Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Both her children were born by caesarean section.
2) The baby was born by Caesarean section.
3) The baby was delivered by Caesarean section.
4) After delivering a baby by caesarean section, Dougherty was given medication for what appeared to be normal postoperative pain.
5) Even mums who have a Caesarean section leave after just five or six days at the most.
6) The Caesarean section was performed in the early hours of Monday 6 July,(http://sentencedict.com/caesarean section.html) but unfortunately the baby was stillborn.
7) The baby was born by Caesarean section and went straight into special care for five-and-a-half weeks.
8) In 1966, while undergoing a Caesarean section, she had suffered a collapse under the anaesthetic.
9) Julia's third child had to be delivered by caesarean section.
10) Applied to surgical anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, including caesarean section, regional anesthesia, acute pain control, labor analgesia.
11) Antepartum haemorrhage affects the incidence of emergency caesarean section and birthweight.
12) Caesarean section was not associated with the postpartum depression and resumption duration of sexual activities.
13) Born in London , England , by Caesarean section , she was the elder daughter of King George VI.
14) Methods : We summarized 54 caesarean section patients with placenta previa.
15) Conclusion CSEA for PIH caesarean section has no adverse effects on maternal and neonates.
16) Their first baby was born by Caesarean section because his wife had difficulty giving birth.
17) On average, around 13 percent of babies are delivered by Caesarean section.
18) A decision was made that the delivery should be by Caesarean section.
19) A commonly cited example of defensive medicine is the rise in the number of caesarean section births, as opposed to natural births.
20) A line was established from clone 59 and clean stocks derived by caesarean section.
21) She was in an advanced state of pregnancy and her first child was born on the spot by caesarean section.
22) Conclusion :Hysteromyomectomy in cesarean section was safe for the patients of uterine fibroids with pregnancy if we grasped the indication of hysteromyomectomy in caesarean section.
23) Hes built like a linebacker, said Dr. David Kalla, whodelivered the baby by Caesarean section.
24) Group III (36 cases): hypogastrium vertical incision, the extraperitoneal caesarean section.
25) Objective To discuss the effect of health education for lying-in women undergoing caesarean section.
26) Fresh umbilical cords were obtained following delivery of healthy babies to healthy normotensive mothers, either by vaginal delivery or by elective Caesarean section.
27) Objective : To evaluate the anesthetic efficacy of chloroprocaine and lidocaine epidural anesthesia for caesarean section.
28) Dr Odent said "the masculinisation of the birth environment" was one of the reasons that one in four British women now give birth by caesarean section.
29) Devi, from a small village in India, gave birth to a baby girl who weighed just over 3 pounds by Caesarean section in November.
30) Objective To find out the advantages of large saphenous vein as the puncture site for venous retention when compared with other sites on caesarean section of direct rooming-in.
More similar words: cesarean section, caesarean, caesarean delivery, transection, caesar, caesarian, caesar salad, julius caesar, cross-sectional area, cesarean, section, sectional, subsection, bisection, resection, midsection, dissection, venesection, hemisection, vivisection, cross section, cross-section, sectionalism, intersection, transect, sports section, rhythm section, means of production, microdissection, sense of direction.