Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The baby was born by Caesarean section.
2) Applied to surgical anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, including caesarean section, regional anesthesia, acute pain control, labor analgesia.
3) Antepartum haemorrhage affects the incidence of emergency caesarean section and birthweight.
4) Caesarean section was not associated with the postpartum depression and resumption duration of sexual activities.
5) Born in London , England , by Caesarean section , she was the elder daughter of King George VI.
6) Methods : We summarized 54 caesarean section patients with placenta previa.
7) Conclusion CSEA for PIH caesarean section has no adverse effects on maternal and neonates.
8) Their first baby was born by Caesarean section because his wife had difficulty giving birth.
9) The caesarean section rate for breech presentation , scar uterus , fetal macrosomia, multiple pregnancy was 97.9 % , 97.3 % , 74.0 %, 73.9 < ...
10) Methods: We summarized 50 caesarean section patients with placenta previa.
11) Hes built like a linebacker, said Dr. David Kalla, whodelivered the baby by Caesarean section.
12) Objective : To evaluate the anesthetic efficacy of chloroprocaine and lidocaine epidural anesthesia for caesarean section.
13) If a woman has symptoms at the time of delivery,[http://sentencedict.com/caesarean section.html] a Caesarean section is recommended.
14) Objective To explore the analgesic effect of psychointerferences on caesarean section.
15) Conclusion The application of health education is effective in caesarean section.
16) Objective : To discuss the value of different hemostatic methods during caesarean section with placenta previa.
17) Objective : To observe the influence of epidural analgesia on lactating of postpartum puerpera after caesarean section.
18) Objective To investigate efficacy of tramadol addition to ropivacaine 0.75 % epidural anaesthesia for Caesarean section.
19) Objective To investigate the application of uterine packing in the remedy of hemorrhage during caesarean section.
More similar words: cesarean section, caesarean, caesarean delivery, transection, caesar, caesarian, caesar salad, julius caesar, cross-sectional area, cesarean, section, sectional, subsection, bisection, resection, midsection, dissection, venesection, hemisection, vivisection, cross section, cross-section, sectionalism, intersection, transect, sports section, rhythm section, means of production, microdissection, sense of direction.