Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The pretensions of Cade and Pistol are exposed by representatives of legitimacy.
2. William Cade, however, was clearly indispensable to the financial operations of the Crown.
3. Cade could provide for both the Crown and its debtors credit and financial expertise.
4. I know Cade would rather see her dead.
5. Elizabeth Cade is a writer and lecturer.
6. You did shoot Cade in the leg.
7. Bobby : Cade , I have a new bat.
8. Mr White : Cade , here is your jacket.
9. " I wouldn't have Cade on a silver tray, " cried Scarlett in fury.
10. Index : Outward Appearace white powder, no cade, no variegated pellet.
11. Cade might not know but Cathleen knew.
12. Bobby : Hello. May I speak to Cade?
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
13. Cade: One cake, two apples, three oranges and a banana.
14. A more violent end meets an earlier pretender to verse, suitably violent as befits the rebel Jack Cade.
15. He added scoring receptions of 56 and 58 yards later from quarterback Cade McNown, both on play-action throws.
16. The questions such as(transverse-relaxation, resonance region and so on) relevant to cade wave in NMR were discussed.
17. " He's been broken hearted because he thinks I'm in love with Brent or Stuart or Cade.
More similar words: cadet, facade, decade, arcade, academe, cascade, cadenza, cadence, academy, brocade, academic, academia, brocaded, cascades, cadenced, decadent, decadency, ambuscade, motorcade, barricade, academism, cavalcade, decadence, barricaded, cascade down, academician, academically, academy award, police academy, amusement arcade.