Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cable television companies have launched major campaigns to increase their number of subscribers.
2. Internet and cable television companies suffer from a high churn rate.
3. Cable television has been around for some time now.
4. Regional telephone companies, long-distance carriers, and cable television operators are among the giants considering Internet forays.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. A coalition of cable television and long-distance carriers predicts it will take until next spring.
6. Playing on the defense are telephone companies and cable television companies, providers that have enjoyed monopoly positions for decades.
7. Cable television providers are either upgrading their coaxial cable or installing fiber optic links.
8. Regional telephone companies and cable television companies are also beginning to offer Internet service.
9. Local governments have little power over cable television companies.
10. General Instrument dominates the cable television industry with its scrambling and de-scrambling technology.
11. Telephone companies may also begin to provide cable television and other video services.
12. Cable modems, which allow fast transmission over cable television lines, are still in the test stage.
13. Today, publicly owned cable television systems do the same.
14. The scheme using existing cable television network to deliver the various data of power user is advanced, reliable and with low cost.
15. Network access is available from some cable television networks. This allows for greater bandwidth than the conventional telephone local loop.
16. The rapid development of television broadcasting, cable television networks around the town.
17. China has almost 15 million subscribers to satellite and cable television.
18. Each of the homes has a security system and is wired for cable television.
19. But it will give affluent viewers a foretaste of life with cable television.
20. The first is to lay around 100 miles of cable television and telephone duct in Edinburgh for United Artists.
21. He said he spent $ 14, 000 to promote his store at the restaurant and on cable television.
22. I was doing a senior thesis in college on cable television economic law and all the regulations related thereto.
23. It will be years before personal computers and the Internet match the level of development that telephones and cable television now enjoy.
24. Killian said the company will concentrate on increasing customer take-up of its cable television services in 1996.
25. A project almost as big as the Channel Tunnel is now under way to bring cable television to every house in Britain.
26. It would certainly distract the attention of the powerful commercial groups that are about to join battle over cable television networks.
27. Larger cities would see regulations lifted by at least 1999, or sooner if the telephone companies start providing cable television.
28. The day the City of Tucson awarded the first municipal cable television contract to Cox Cable.
29. There's AOL Time Warner ( AOL ) spanning media, Internet access, and cable television.
30. The technology behind this may be satellite system, closed - circuit television or cable television.
More similar words: television, television set, televise, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionist, revisionism, suspension cable, vision, envision, division, visional, envisioned, provision, visionary, supervision, provisions, divisional, subdivision, provisional, night vision, envisioning, provisioning, provisionally, tunnel vision, cell division, field of vision, central vision, binocular vision.