Random good picture Not show
1. C language generation of high - quality object code, procedures and high efficiency.
2. Used C language to develop file management system.
3. ALLEGRO using C language in the font display, supports a variety of fonts, display Chinese.
4. But the C language took one kind of expression ability strong, the goal code efficiency is high, the probability good language, obtains the universal use in the software development.
5. The fourth was about system software design with C language, includes AD conversion, Liquid Crystal Display, GPRS communication and USB firmware design.
6. This paper is about" The programme of C language" , We get a data through operation, which is digital, TV-test and colour bar singal.
7. Using C language interrupt service routine to prepare, install and use, memory presence.
8. C language, simulation of dynamic memory allocation and recovery, is for reference only.
9. This procedure is used C language is to achieve analog signal to digital signal conversion, after certification.
10. Use of C language compiled recursive descent parser, and simple language parsing.
11. C language is mainly used during the development. The programming style is multi - thread .
12. C Traps and Pitfalls - The C language is like a carving knife: simple, sharp, and extremely useful in skilled hands.
13. The software is written by C language based on multivariated unbinding optimization method and dynamic simulation of fuel injection process.
14. System uses C language program and shown good readability and portability.
15. C language used by the triangular finite element program.
16. Brief Introduction This book is about the C language, a detailed reference manual.
17. The C language program design is an application language at large. It became an important computer teaching content in the university.
18. Familiar with Visual Basic programming, C language programming, computer theory and application.
19. This is an addendum to the c language, a more explicit and to share!
20. Briefly CRC algorithm theory, The C language approach to solving operations, and written the source program in C language.
21. A method to identify the crack generation in the rolling axletree is introduced and the most important code in the C language is also shown.sentencedict.com
22. This article describes in detail the definition of joint and joint array in C Language, introduction of the component of joint array. A complete application function is also presented.
23. This procedure for the MSP430 MCU and real-time clock interface HT1381 procedures, the use of C language.
24. The students can not only study instructional content alone through Internet, but also acquire help after school for C language programming study through this learning system.
25. A new intelligent tutoring system (ITS) was developed for electrotechnics course on the basis of C language integrated production system (CLIPS) and internet.
26. The paper realizes program result reception by using file manipulation functions in C Language.
27. The paper introduces mainly the hardware and establishment of histogram modification and its scheme, and realizes the enhancement of motionless video images in coal mine by programs with C language.
28. This procedure is written using 2051 single - chip analog comparator AD procedures, using C language.
29. This paper discusses the issues on embedding an object oriented and semantic associated query language-OSDL in C language, and presents a complete C host language interface for OSDL.
30. This paper presents the method to apply link list in C language to solve precision of large integer operation.
More similar words: arabic language, slavic language, germanic language, symbolic language, scientific language, language, tone language, bad language, sign language, body language, metalanguage, tonal language, query language, paralanguage, formal language, dead language, target language, interlanguage, source language, macro language, first language, multilanguage, common language, native language, markup language, simple language, object language, strong language, spoken language, german language.