Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We must get it done by some means or other.
2. We must get out of the present dilemma by some means or other.
3. He perceived that by some means or other she, like himself, had divine the truth of her father being the murderer.
4. We must get it finished by some means or other.
5. I must fulfil my task by some means or other.
6. He had heard by some means or other of my swimming from Chelsea to Blackfriar', and of my teaching Wygate and another young man to swim in a few hours.
7. By some means or other he got my address.
8. By some means or other we must come to know where he is.
9. One obvious policy for the achievement of this objective is for government to stimulate aggregate demand by some means or other.
More similar words: some time or other, by fair means or foul, means of transportation, by means of, ransomed, by no means, means of production, means of communication, lysosome, ransom, hansom, transom, means, winsome, ransom money, in some way, or otherwise, demean, somatosensory, winsomely, and then some, demeanor, burdensome, means test, by any means, by all means, demeanour, come and go, dorothea lange, ways and means.