1. Most of the earth's surface is covered by sea.
2. Much of the world is covered by sea.
3. I'm terrified of flying I'd rather go by sea.
4. We sent our furniture by sea.
5. Most of our luggage was transported by sea.
6. All transport operations, whether by sea, rail or road, are closely monitored at all times.
7. Are you going by sea or by air?
8. Commanders failed to provide for an attack by sea.
9. The goods are usually conveyed by sea.
10. Heroin has been smuggled out by sea.
11. A riposte to that argument was provided by Sea Containers, the shipping group headed by James Sherwood.
12. Cover includes transit by sea, air, or rail in or between the territorial limits.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. You can't escape by sea because of the giant eel.
14. Each polis was small and relatively inaccessible, except by sea.
15. Cover operates whilst the caravan is in transit by sea, air or rail between any of the countries to be visited.
16. So the insects must have come across by sea, on rafts or ships carrying visitors from the Old World.
17. Councillors decided to press for alternative routes by sea, to get the weapons to Faslane and Coulport.
18. Most exports went by sea .
19. We made our way to the coast and thence by sea to France.
20. The vast bulk of imports and exports are carried by sea.
21. We'll send your personal belongings by air freight and your furniture by sea freight.
22. He also stressed the need for faster and more sophisticated vessels to combat modern smuggling by sea.
23. In the early seventies an interesting development on our operational side was the emergence of illegal immigrant running by sea.
24. Arable land on some islands in the Palau archipelago has been contaminated by sea water(Sentencedict.com), forcing their inhabitants to import food.
25. Norman ore was to have been smelted there with Ruhr coal, transported cheaply by sea.
26. Bozburun, the beautiful, landlocked little harbour almost inaccessible except by sea, on everyone's itinerary.
27. Its own conquests by land simply enlarged its territory; others' conquests by sea were appalling colonial adventures.
28. Each one weighs more than 100 tons and was brought 200 miles overland on rollers, by sea on rafts.
29. Linnaeus himself retained a dispersal of all species from a single mountain, formerly surrounded by sea.
30. Producing hardly any grain, the city was dependent on supplies brought in from the hinterland, or by sea.
More similar words: dry season, epiphyseal, rainy season, holiday season, abysm, abyss, lyse, babysit, abyssal, abysmal, baby-sit, bystander, abysmally, holy see, myself, geyser, by stealth, analyse, baby-sitter, babysitter, by surprise, catalyse, analyses, polysemy, poppy seed, analyser, paralyse, babysitting, take by storm, baby's breath.