Random good picture Not show
1. The work was done by piecemeal.
2. The village is slowly being killed off by piecemeal development.
3. She was struggling to save a patchwork system of segregated education by piecemeal projects.
4. The country had seized vast territories of other countries by piecemeal encroachment or wholesale annexation.
5. The spice of life will help us make full use of our gifts by piecemeal accumulation.
More similar words: piecemeal, piece by piece, chimney piece, a nasty piece of work, piece, apiece, piece up, one-piece, two-piece, set piece, eyepiece, earpiece, codpiece, of a piece, a piece of, in one piece, in pieces, showpiece, piece rate, tailpiece, workpiece, piece work, hairpiece, piecework, nosepiece, headpiece, mouthpiece, timepiece, by the piece, go to pieces.