1. It'seems that the buying rate is quite different from that you have just quoted, why?
2. Our buying rate for notes is 1 345 yen for 100 dollars.
3. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
4. Our buying rate for notes is 345 yen for l 00 dollars.
5. Our buying rate for notes is 827 Hong Kong dollars for 100 US dollars.
6. What's your buying rate for australian dollars in remittance today?
7. Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
8. The buying rate of US dollar note is 846 yuans per hundred dollars.
9. What's your buying rate for Australian dollar in remittance today?
10. Middle rate is the arithmetic average rate of buying rate and selling rate, used for inter-bank.
11. The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
12. Well, any bank will cash at our present traveller's check - buying rate which we have listed here.
13. The capital tax is points out sells when the bond to sells the price (or has when due returns price) the capital income tax which levies with the buying rate between differential income...
14. Well, any bank will cash at our present traveler's check - buying rate , which we have listed here.
15. In case of cancellation of a remittance, refund is to be made only on the basis of the amount actually received from the correspondents and at the Bank's buying rate on the day of refund.
More similar words: buying, bulk buying, buying power, buying spree, buying price, buying habits, installment buying, ingrate, buy in, going rate, ingratiate, buy into, lending rate, reading rate, floating rate, ungrateful, congratulate, ungratefully, congratulate on, ungratefulness, ingratitude, gratifying, gratifyingly, ingratiating, diffraction grating, ingratiation, buy it, congrats, persona non grata, congratulatory.