1. Stock calculation: Users only need to enter the buying price, you remove the commission system for stamp duty (two-way) calculation of real profit.
2. The family must pay the rest of the buying price in cash.
3. Is set in buying price of the transaction volume, which is the volume seller.
4. In questions 3 and 7 it is essential that making and buying prices are on a basis allowing direct comparison.
5. Capital gains tax is levied on the difference between the selling price and the buying price of an asset.Sentencedict
6. Among them a bottle of 1961 year margot, the market value of zhuang wine over 1000 pounds, was Margaret thatcher favorite wine, when buying price but every bottle of 3 pounds.
7. The most conservative estimate put the average receiver's valuation at 90% of the buying price.
8. Chinese traders have been active in both the Brazilian and US markets this week as imported soyabean costs remain lower than the government's buying price for domestic soyabeans.
9. Jack buys twenty thousand 600073 with about two hundred thousand. The buying price is nine fifty including tax and fee. He remembers Molly's teaching.
10. Tourists in Phnom Penh like Amoy's basically something about Angkor Wat, imitation sculptures, T-shirts, postcards, maps, books, DVD, etc. , in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, cheaper than buying price.
11. The selling price for cash transactions is the same as the spot selling rate for all quoted currencies, and the buying price for cash should not exceed 2.5% of its spot rate.
12. A more efficient temporary solution would be for governments to buoy the buying price of scrap.
13. E. Buff ett and P/E model to analyses the value and risk of Chinese car stock companies, and helps investors to find a good buying price and a good buying chance.
14. The current rent ratio (the ratio between rental price and buying price) has not been beneficial to buy a house, because to rent a house is far more cost-effective than to buy a house.
15. For buying and selling foreign currencies, marketable securities, non-commodity futures and other financial goods, the turnover shall be the balance of the selling price less the buying price.
16. Purchasing the shares of stock at the premium means that the buying price is beyond the face value.
More similar words: asking price, rising prices, closing price, selling price, offering price, ceiling price, opening price, buying power, purchasing price, buying, bulk buying, buying spree, buying habits, installment buying, buy in, buy into, printing press, guiding principle, matching principle, pricing policy, price fixing, price-fixing, price ceiling, price gouging, generally accepted accounting principles, buy it, invoice price, ageing process, trading profit, sitting pretty.