Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mrs Busby was always ready to exchange local gossip with the customers who came into her shop.
2. Busby, 42, is among the applicants for the manager's job.
3. What about the gamekeeper, Busby?
4. Ross Busby, 21, and Joseph Savana, 18, slid across the deck and into the sea.
5. Come on, Brother Busby, are you objectively interpreting your data here or merely preaching to us?
6. Unfortunately Busby did not respond and neither he nor his coauthors responded to three subsequent emails.
7. Between them, he and Sir Matt Busby have managed the club for half a century of its 133-year history.
8. "It has been our way since Sir Matt Busby and his Babes, " Sir Alex Ferguson said, and there was another hint from the manager that the club did not feel it necessary to spend any more money.
9. Although some of the Busby Babes—like Tommy Taylor—were bought in, several were homegrown.
10. Professor Dean Busby, who led the study, said: 'There's more to a relationship than sex, but we did find that those who waited longer were happier with the sexual aspect of their relationship.
11. As his friend and manager Matt Busby said of him: "There has never been a more popular footballer.
12. Out of that wreckage, Busby eventually rebuilt a mesmerizing team around Charlton, which went on to triumph in the European Cup a decade later.
13. Prof Dean Busby, who carried out the study, said: "There's more to a relationship than sex,(Sentencedict.com) but we did find that those who waited longer were happier with the sexual aspect of their relationship.
14. For Charlton, Busby and goalkeeper Billy Foulkes, the other crash survivor still in the team, it was a deeply emotional moment.
15. Busby, who was on life support for several days, survived, along with the talismanic player Bobby Charlton, still a director at the club.
16. The website referred to Busby as "Brother Busby," with "brother" being a term used by Mormons to refer to males sharing their faith.
17. Wright, Busby, and Savana tried to pry the float from the railing of the submerged boat, but it stuck fast.
18. Busby rebuilt his side as best he could and made Charlton the cornerstone.
19. Foulkes won practically every honour in the game as a defender in the Busby Babes team.
20. I tripped back down the curving stairs, half-expecting a Busby Berkeley chorus to break into song.
21. Fergie was handpicked for the role of second coming by Sir Bobby Charlton, now knighted, and the octogenarian Sir Matt Busby, then still at the club in an ambassadorial role.
22. For our selection of the greatest captains, we start in the Matt Busby era with the first Irishman to achieve success and two of the legendary trio of Best, Charlton and Law.
23. There was no shortage of suitors but it was Matt Busby, the United manager, who landed the teenager's highly-sought signature and Charlton left his native north-east for Manchester in July 1953.
24. "Maybe he's already drifted too far to hear, " Busby said.
25. "I think it's because [those who waited] learned to talk and have the skills to work with issues that come up, " says scientist Dean Busby, the study's lead author.