1. The government plans to deregulate the banking industry/the bus system.
2. I miss the car, but the bus system is good.
3. The expansion of the bus system satisfies a want in the community.
4. Residents of Westville complained about the town's bus system.
5. We declared for improving the public bus system.
6. The safety monitor recognizes this slave when the bus system is switched on.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Tests on IEEE - 30 Bus System shows that AIA performs better than other algorithm.
8. The calculation result on a 5 bus system shows that the new power flow algorithm based on constant load impedance can get more reasonable solution.
9. Via this software, a bus system that benefits both owners and passengers may be designed.
10. This destination is set in the SCA system bus system exception destination.
11. A common bus system that is used to interconnect microcomputer circuit boards manufactured by Intel. Multibus is a registered trademark of Intel.
12. Linear array with reconfigurable pipelined bus system(LARPBS)is a parallel computational model based on optical bus. Many researchers have developed efficient parallel algorithm on this model.
13. Numerical simulation of one machine - infinite bus system shows that the controller is effective and advantageous.
14. This invention also discloses a 1553B bus system with the 1553B bus monitor.
15. An application example of the PROFIBUS field bus system the FeiLaixia ship lock is also presented.
16. Some examples of application of bus system in naval ships and offshore projects are illustrated.
17. A CAN bus system scheme can be designed through bottom - up requirement analysis and top - down system design.
18. Add in extracurricular activities, and the school bus system becomes the single largest public transit system in our country.
19. The bus system transmits alarm information and parameters fire alarm system to location computer in time.
20. Free school bus system and bus systems, only to a certain extent, make up the deficiencies.
21. The city council has declared for improving the public bus system.
22. City residents pay taxes to support a police department, bus system, building safety division and many other urban services.
23. He voted to increase fares on the wildly inefficient SunTran bus system, thus further oppressing working men and women.
24. The typical auxiliary system one - line diagram shown in Figure 10 -- 1 is a double - bus system.
25. In this thesis, static and dynamic coordination models on operation of Urban Rail and Bus System have been proposed from the perspective of operation schedule and real-time dispatching.
26. A non - affine nonlinear model for a single - machine infinite - bus system with static VAR compensator ( SVC ) is established.
27. PCI bus has characters of high-performance, low cost and good software compatibility, and has become the main bus system of the computer.
28. It introduces design means of PROFIBUS - PA fieldbus control system, and provides hardware and software bus system.
29. The influence of SVC controller parameters on the system damping of the 36 - bus system presented in PSASP program was also analyzed by the eigen-value theory.
30. The transit center was built in the period just before the 2002 Winter Olympics and serves as the anchor of the bus system.
More similar words: nervous system, central nervous system, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, sympathetic nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, public address system, public-address system, systems analyst, caste system, stereo system, steering system, system, subsystem, systemic, si system, tax system, ecosystem, systemize, system file, honor system, systematic, open system, phone system, subway system, system unit, case system, wage system, file system, root system.