Random good picture Not show
1. They burned coal to heat the room.
2. The power stations burn coal from the Ruhr region.
3. The company, New England Electric, burns coal to generate power.
4. Do you burn coal as well as wood on this fire?
5. The amount of carbon dioxide released by human activities such as burning coal and oil is small in comparison.
6. The burning coals started to flame yellow and orange.
7. It was hung with pots and pans, and a huge range was slowly burning coal.
8. Of course you'd expect to find fly ash at any period since people began burning coal in quantity.
9. Startled, she turned to discover the dark-haired woman glaring at her through eyes that were like burning coals.
10. The rug was singed by a piece of burning coal that had fallen from the fire.
11. After that, he ignored the hand and massaged Bobby's arm until he felt the sensation of burning coals.
12. Thermal stations burning coal,[sentencedict.com] oil or nuclear fuel work 24 hours a day and their output is less easy to adjust.
13. The living turtles are placed on burning coals and heated until their top and bottom shells become malleable enough to rip off.
14. And burning coal, of course, produces, carbon dioxide as well as sulphur dioxide.
15. The technology to implement the displacement of oil by burning coal with gas does riot compare in complexity with these wartime developments.
16. Many landlords in Calcutta, for example, make prospective tenants promise not to burn coal.
17. A kindness heaped up on her head like burning coals.
18. The slag from power plants is a mixture of the remainder of the completely burnt coal and the partly burnt coal, which can neither be used as fuel, nor be used as raw material for cement industry.
More similar words: burnt, soft coal, burnt-out, sunburnt, burnt lime, burnt umber, burn the midnight oil, burn the candle at both ends, coal, turn to, coaly, font color, parent company, return to, turn tail, coal tar, coal gas, coal oil, coal bed, current cost, turn table, turntable, coal seam, coal dust, coal mine, brown coal, coalesce, hard coal, coalface, charcoal.