Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Sunshine can burn you, food can poison you, words can condemn you, pictures can insult you ; music cannotpunish ---- only bless.
8. Green wood does not burn well.
9. That burn will leave a nasty scar.
10. He let the small fire burn itself out.
11. Now you can burn your photos onto a CD-ROM.
12. Traditional slash and burn farming methods have exhausted the soil.
13. My grave is not short of you to burn incense.
14. Let's burn incense in the memory of our pure past.
15. How did you burn your hand?
16. You cannot burn the candle at both ends.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. drank a cup very to burn the very very hot water, warm actually only am the throat am the heart.
18. In summer, they usually burn some coil incense to keep away the mosquitoes.
19. The fire soon began to burn merrily.
20. He was a high-earning broker with money to burn.
21. Quite a lot of household chemicals can burn your skin.
22. Meteors produce streaks of light as they burn up in the Earth's atmosphere.
23. Walking briskly can burn off a lot of calories.
26. Idle such as vinegar, can soften the spirit of the calcareous; diligent like alcohol, can burn the flame of wisdom.
27. I've never seen anyone spend so much in one evening; he must have money to burn!
28. After the wheat crop has been gathered, many farmers burn the remains and plough the ash into the soil , so as to enrich the soil.
29. They rushed out as soon as the classroom began to burn.
30. Many workers have benefited from the new scheme, which allows careers to be put on a slow burn for months or years and then reactivated.