Random good picture Not show
(1) Don't forget to budget for the cost of textbooks.
(2) The Chancellor of the Exchequer is expected to announce tax cuts in this year's budget.
(3) Congress is continuing to oppose the President's healthcare budget.
(4) The defence budget was still growing.
(5) The work was finished on time and within budget .
(6) Only a small portion of the budget is spent on books.
(7) This year's Budget looks set to be a precarious high-wire act for the Chancellor.
(8) The firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year.
(9) Next year's budget will have to be drastically pruned.
(10) They spend a fair slice of the budget on research and development.
(11) I'd like us now to turn our attention to next year's budget.
(12) Rising budget deficit is beginning to bite.
(13) The authorities had budgeted for some non-payment.
(14) The management team meets several times a week to juggle budgets and resources.
(15) Japan is in the enviable position of having a budget surplus.
(16) The minister's statement provides reinforcement for the view that tax cuts are likely in the budget.
(17) The country is running a balance-of-payments/budget/trade deficit of $250 million.
(18) They raised taxes and unbalanced the budget.
(19) Cutting the budget was an impressive accomplishment.
(20) As usual (http://Sentencedict.com)(sentencedict.com), the lion's share of the budget is for defence.
(21) The judge played bridge in lodge with the budgeter last night.
(22) The judge played bridge in the lodge with the budgeter last night.
More similar words: budget, budge, budget for, budgetary, low-budget, budgeting, cash budget, budgerigar, sales budget, state budget, budget speech, annual budget, budget deficit, budget surplus, capital budget, operating budget, balanced budget, national budget, financial budget, budgetary control, capital budgeting, nudge, judge, fudge, smudge, grudge, drudge, sludge, judges, trudge.