Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They stayed at The Grand Hotel, Budapest.
2. He introduced her to Budapest, a jewel of a city.
3. We went from London to Budapest by rail.
4. The hotels of Warsaw, Prague and Budapest were bursting at the seams.
5. His itinerary would take him from Bordeaux to Budapest.
6. The Budapest office plans to hire freelance reporters to cover the latest happenings.
7. At twenty, in Budapest, he suffered a complete nervous breakdown,(Sentencedict) which he conquered through a gruelling program of callisthenics.
8. A military convoy was moving towards Budapest.
9. It was conditional on Budapest agreeing a structural adjustment programme with the International Monetary Fund and implementing market-based economic reforms.
10. The tour includes a trip to Budapest, Hungary's capital city.
11. Budapest has the go-go feel of a city on the move and fine restaurants to match.
12. Reports on Aug. 19 from Budapest radio spoke of the city surrounded by troops, with radio and television headquarters cut off.
13. In Budapest, they still strolled around for the sheer pleasure of it.
14. Budapest Municipality will pay half the cost of fitting a converter, but many may prefer to upgrade to new cars.
15. Budapest is to ban all cars with two-stoke engines from the city centre unless they are fitted with a catalytic converter.
16. Budapest lies astride the river.
17. One new shopping centre planned for Budapest would increase traffic in and out the city by an estimated 20,000 cars a day.
18. Budapest is enjoying a construction boom, and the government reported a sharp fall in unemployment last month.
19. Then came Budapest, the Embassy where people talked in hushed voices.
20. I tried calling you in Budapest on Friday and Saturday but couldn't get a reply.
21. One had failed to penetrate airport security at Budapest, got himself arrested and deported.
22. Nationalism - from Prague to Paris, from Berlin to Budapest - is a potent, perilous brew.
23. Except where * indicates that overnight accommodation for 3 nights in Budapest is on a bed and breakfast basis.
24. Eva still had a position to keep up back in Budapest.
25. Budapest Week will move over the river to the red-light district in Budapest, where Duna's headquarters are situated.
26. Being a glutton for punishment, a few days later we rounded it off by doing the Danube Knee bend towards Budapest.
27. The Chairman-in-Office will present a progress report to the next Ministerial Council in 1995 in Budapest.
28. Even more remarkably, two days later a requiem for Zita was held in St Matthew's church in Budapest.
29. Budapest Week is now locked in a circulation battle with the new weekly broadsheet, the Budapest Post.
30. From Kecskemet, his path led to the party headquarters in Budapest.
More similar words: tapestry, stapes, grapes, grapeshot, sour grapes, pest, as proud as a peacock, pesto, spend a penny, pestle, pester, tempest, pestered, pestilent, pestering, pesticide, pestilence, pestiferous, tempestuous, pestilential, yesterday's newspaper, paper tape, dap, uda, dapper, adapt, sudan, judah, judas, daphne.