Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you.
2. One of the main tasks of the buckaroo is the roundup--locating the cattle on the range and driving them back to the ranch.
3. I'm your buckaroo, I want to be like you.
4. The basic buckaroo skills include riding, using a rope correctly, baling hay during the summer, and mending fences.
5. The life of the buckaroo has changed a lot over the years, but the main focus is still the cattle.Sentencedict
6. And having lost our zeal for the idle etchings of some bored buckaroo, we slink off into the shade.
7. Or bummed out, or bumped off, or some bumptious buckaroo had burst your bubble.
8. 'Cause I've been watching you, Dad, ain't that cool? I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you...
9. Then we face to the clear weald, sing a love song of buckaroo while we tread the grass.
10. Why, the GPS makes me look like a local, giving new meaning to the Buckaroo Banzai maxim, "Wherever you go, there you are."
More similar words: muck around, kick around, stick around, buck, bucket, buck for, buckle, buck up, roebuck, buckled, bucking, buckeye, buckler, bucked up, talk around, look around, walk around, buckling, megabuck, big bucks, fast buck, buckshot, unbuckle, bushbuck, buckskin, quick buck, bucketful, buckwheat, buckle down, megabucks.