Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Fifty bucks for that old bike! You've been done! I wouldn't give you more than ten.
2. Sports stars earn big bucks for pushing everything from shoes to soft drinks.
3. He charged me twenty bucks for a new hubcap.
4. She is bucking for a promotion.
5. A good pipe freeze could run a guy a few hundred bucks for new plumbing.
6. In fact it is everything a manager needs to know so if you are bucking for promotion you need this disk.
7. Rodman probably feels that that was the sort of job Grandfather bucked for all his life and finally made.
8. Made a few bucks for the Giants' ballpark fund. 3.
9. He bucked for a raise.
10. If the images in Myst bog down your screen,[sentencedict.com/buck for.html] pony up the bucks for more memory or a faster video card.
11. Meanwhile, the corporate-finance deals that had been generating big bucks for Wall Street's investment bankers were starting to dry up.
12. He's bucking for promotion.
13. Even if the craziest command, when buck for Thornton win bets.
14. Hey, we paid a buck for each of those songs Jimmy downloaded off the new Napster!
15. Gimme a buck for a bottle of wine , will you , mister?
16. John, canyou loan me a buck for some ice cream?
17. You are the Chairman of the company that made it and the buck for lacklustre design stops with you.
18. With the Euro's success, it becomes a focus and buck for currency cooperation in eastern Asia.
More similar words: truck farming, buck, bucket, buck up, buckle, buckeye, buckled, bucking, buckler, bucked up, roebuck, buckling, megabuck, buckshot, buckskin, unbuckle, big bucks, bushbuck, quick buck, megabucks, buckle down, bucketful, buckwheat, swashbuckler, buckle down to, kick the bucket, swashbuckling, pass the buck to, a drop in the bucket, buckingham palace.