Random good picture Not show
1. He was surprised how unimposing the brownstone looked now.
2. She lives in a brownstone in Cobble Hill with her partner, Jim Strouse, and their children, Magnolia, three, and Grover, one.
3. Trimble paused, looking carefully at the brownstone house.http://sentencedict.com
4. It is also what led to the creation of the "Brownstone Buddies."
5. The "Brownstone Buddies" were chosen as a finalist among more than two hundred toys.
6. As you approach, the distinctive signature brownstone style town-homes at road level are shaded by tall palm groves enhancing the affluent and intimate neighborhood ambiance.
7. When Jake comes home to his Westside brownstone, it's to an extended family.
8. As you approach, the distinctive signature brownstone style town-homes at street level are shaded by tall palm groves enhancing the affluent and intimate neighborhood ambiance.
9. We’d live in a brownstone in the furthest reaches of Brooklyn.
10. Poking the bushy brownstone mustache of another with his cane, he declared, “This guy is Gallic.
11. I hated her because she was rich and lived in a big brownstone up near Stevens Institute of Technology.
12. Her building on Seventy-eighth turned out to be an Italianate brownstone closer to First than Second.
13. And now Ralph spent whole evenings admiring Pinkus's house, a handsome three-window-wide brownstone on a clean street.
14. It was there as soon as she passed through the doors of their East Side brownstone.
15. He was walking along at a good clip, his eyes idly panning the facades of the brownstone houses.
16. Nim went from a nice big bohemian, Upper West Side brownstone to a huge mansion in Riverdale that Columbia University owned in the Bronx, where he continues to be taught to use sign language.
17. “Good grief!” he cried at the sight of a carved brownstone tenement plaque of Abraham Lincoln, which had once been a centerpiece in the sculpture garden.
18. One company is celebrating that diversity through a line of cloth dolls called the Brownstone Buddies.
19. They would include a permanent Venice canal, Parisian square and brownstone New York apartments.
20. Recently I stumbled across a little old Orthodox synagogue in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, no wider than the brownstone I grew up in.
21. Around the corner from Person's home was the quaint old brownstone where, long ago, a handsome stranger arrived on my doorstep.
22. Friends from Queens decide to move into a run down Harlem brownstone ultimately converting it into an illegal youth hostel in order to make ends meet.
23. A dead tree stands to the right of a tumbledown brownstone house.
24. He was given to Stephanie LaFarge, to be brought up a nice brownstone on the Upper West Side of New York.
25. We lived in NYC in Manhattan on 130 something street, in a three-story brownstone that housed many of my relatives.
26. Memories of the first asparagus and carrots he ate from a garden years before led him to start growing produce on the roof of his landmarked brownstone in Park Slope, Brooklyn, six or seven years ago.
More similar words: brown study, brown sugar, moonstone, stone's throw, set in stone, foundation stone, within a stone's throw, winston churchill, unbeknownst, downstairs, downstream, brown, browse, browned, eyebrow, browser, browned off, brown bear, browbeat, browsing, browbeaten, reddish-brown, stone, eyebrow pencil, non-stop, nonstop, boston, stonewall, rest on, piston.