Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Brown bread contains the husk of wheat.
2. Brown bread is full of goodness.
3. And guar improves the texture of brown bread.
4. Why should popular opinion hold that brown bread or brown sugar are so much healthier than the refined, white versions?
5. She also found half a small loaf of brown bread.
6. Personally, I have always found peanuts, raisins, brown bread and earthworms to be the perfect combination.
7. Brown bread is more nutritious than white.
8. On home-baked brown bread it takes the place of butter.
9. Bread is usually white, although she buys wholegrain brown bread occasionally.
10. The immediate success of these fillings, and the brown bread they came in, reflected John Bull's broadening palate.
11. Sausages and sauerkraut with brown bread.
12. Safe and solid, like brown bread and butter.
13. He came back with two slices of dark brown bread and a semi-transparent lump of fat on the top.
14. S : Good morning, Miss Bruce. A loaf brown bread as usual?
15. The shop makes bad brown bread.
16. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
17. Six stale loaves of brown bread formed a dark blot on the otherwise barren shelves.
18. I'd like some brown bread, please.
19. Brown bread and butter. But he likes noodle soup. He says it's better.
20. She like ice - cream and brown bread.
21. She bought a loaf of brown bread and five currant buns.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Begin on that brown bread - and - butter while I cut some more.
23. Of those polled, seven out of ten said they preferred brown bread.
24. Put under a hot grill for a few moments until golden. Serve with crusty brown bread.
25. Served with a dipper pot of seafood sauce and brown bread and butter.
26. Thus creating a succulently flavoured ham that goes perfectly with a watercress and avocado salad and a few slices of brown bread.
27. His hunger was however strong enough to get him through that, along with the slice of ersatz brown bread.
28. He sat in the back of the Great Hall, not far from the horses, watching Abel, Rowan, and a mousy brown-haired washerwoman called Squirrel attack slabs of stale brown bread fried in bacon grease.
29. I have water from the spring, and a loaf of brown bread on the shelf.
30. Imported coffee was then such a luxury that many Americans drank unappetizing homemade substitutes concocted from rye grain, peas, brown bread, or burned toast.
More similar words: cornbread, corn bread, pawnbroker, pawnbroking, brown bear, john brown, break bread with, break bread, inbreak, unbreakable, chicken breast, make a clean breast, own brand, make a clean breast of, bread, breadth, breadbox, bread mold, rye bread, flatbread, breadline, sweetbread, black bread, bread crumb, shortbread, breadfruit, breadcrumb, bread knife, breadboard, breadbasket.