Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Archaeologists are excavating a Bronze Age settlement on the outskirts of the village.
(2) The Barbarians were knocking about in the late bronze age and iron age.
(3) Luisenlund Bronze Age monoliths and the rift valley of Ekkodal.
(4) The presence of Bronze Age tumuli and neolithic trackways shows that the relationship between people and this landscape is incredibly ancient.
(5) Bronze Age settlement and Iron Age cemetery.
(6) The eruption buried the Late Bronze Age town of Akrotiri on the island and there were also marked effects on islands nearby.
(7) A burial with a Bronze Age urn was found at Garreallabus half way up the loch.
(8) Then the Bronze Age over 2,000 years ago.
(9) In the Bronze Age, people could make tools of copper and bronze, but not iron.
(10) The site where an extremely rare Bronze Age golden cup was found by amateur treasure hunter Cliff Bradshaw in a field near Sandwich, in Kent, England.
(11) Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
(12) This was an infinitely old notion, going back to the early Bronze Age.
(13) Just because a road runs past a group of Bronze Age burial mounds does not mean that it is prehistoric.
(14) The River Thames got so low at Wallingford archeologists uncovered a submerged bronze age jetty.
(15) The question could well be asked why jadeite lost its symbolic role during the Bronze Age.
(16) The Way runs next to one of the best preserved bronze age enclosures on Dartmoor at Grimspound.
(17) It was like asking yourself to recall the lay-out of a Bronze Age encampment.
(18) There were important trading links between Crete and its neighbours in the neolithic and early bronze age.
(19) In fact a little further to the north-west this track is cut by a Bronze Age ditch.
(20) As prehistory(http://Sentencedict.com), these are typically based on sequences ranging from palaeolithic stone axes through bronze age pottery to iron age swords.
(21) He's a rare well preserved example of a person originally thought to be from the bronze age.
(22) If indeed they were prehistoric, it is doubtful that they crossed the open downland after the later Bronze Age.
(23) The aurochs are thought to have been hunted to extinction in Britain during the Bronze Age.
(24) This particular part of the excavations is concentrating on the Bronze Age and Iron Age levels.
(25) Contrary to our knowledge today, this last was considered to be less civilized than the bronze age that preceded it.
(26) In 2007, Swedish researchers claimed the city lay on the Dogger Bank in the North Sea, which was submerged in the Bronze Age.
(27) Objective To analyze mitochondrial DNA polymorphism of district of Lubunour at the Bronze Age in Xinjiang.
(28) An ancient Greek city in the northeast Peloponnesus that flourished during the Bronze Age as the center of an early civilization. It was the legendary capital of Agamemnon.
(29) Conclusion The morbility rate of malocclusion of resident in bronze age is lower than that of modern resident and nearer ages resident.
(30) In terms of technical development, people were going form the Stone Age to the Bronze Age.
More similar words: bronze, eager, meager, mileage, lineage, eagerness, at the age of, brokerage, patronage, intelligence agency, zeal, zealous, sizeable, league, colleague, have a good time, brown, broth, brook, brother, brood, broad, broke, struggle against, abroad, browse, broken, broker, broach, brooch.