Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. England have gone from the wally with the brolly to a manager who'd still look triumphant on a wet night at Wembley.
2. It's a good job you brought your brolly, it's starting to rain.
3. The sight of that wally hiding under a brolly at Wembley Stadium will haunt me for years to come.
4. The singer, 44, wore a bandage over his hooter and had a minder carry the brolly during a visit to a Las Vegas museum.
5. On a rainy and blustery day it is not unusual to get soaking wet when wrestling with a troublesome brolly.
6. If your image of an investment manager is a fellow in the City of London wearing a public-school tie and bowler hat and carrying a brolly, then think again.