Sentencedict.com random good picture
(5) On both slopes of the roof there are broken tiles.
(6) Can you mend this broken chair?
(7) Oh dear, I've broken the lamp.
(8) Water gushed from the broken pipe.
(9) He had to keep his broken arm in a sling.
(10) The boat had broken away from its moorings.
(11) He's broken a lot of girls' hearts.
(12) Don't walk on that broken glass with bare feet.
(13) John has broken off his engagement to Mary.
(14) I tired you can not see my broken heart you can not hear.
(15) His face has now broken out in pimples.
(16) Can you glue the broken vase together?
(17) A post office was broken into last night(http://sentencedict.com/broken.html), and the thieves got away with £120 000.
(18) Water spurted from the broken pipe.
(19) Never make fun of people who speak broken English.It means that they know another language.
(20) He has a broken nose but may be discharged today.
(21) I cut myself on a piece of broken glass.
(22) The cow had broken its tether and was in the cornfield.
(23) Once already heals by the needle jianzha broken fingertip, whose horizon have you gone to.
(24) If it is not right, do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it.(If it is not broken, do not fix it.).
(26) Can you marry up the two halves of the broken plate?
(27) Thought always spent in cigarettes, total love in alcohol broken.
(28) The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are stronger at the broken places.
(29) Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
(30) I'm afraid my best friend has a best friend of his/her own. It feels like being in broken relationship.