Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. She's always bringing up her health problems.
3. Slowly the fisherman reeled in his line, bringing the fish ashore.
4. I was bringing up my three children as a single parent.
5. A snowstorm hit the West today, bringing with it frigid temperatures.
6. The Victorians regarded the railways as bringing progress and civilization.
7. The use of drugs is bringing the sport into disrepute.
8. It was amazing how my mother coped with bringing up three children on less than three pounds a week.
9. He faces six charges of bringing the game into disrepute .
10. The council are pleased with the results of bringing ordinary citizens in on local library planning.
11. The plan has the added advantage of bringing employment to rural areas.
12. They face a myriad of problems bringing up children.
13. I really felt for her, bringing up her children alone.
14. The shepherd is bringing his flock down from the hills.
15. The visitor centre is bringing in more and more people.
16. It's no joke bringing up a child on your own.
17. I make no apologies for bringing this issue to your attention once again.
18. Bringing up a baby is undeniably hard work.http://sentencedict.com
19. You'll be bringing a storm about your ears if you try to criticize their way of doing things.
20. Some manufacturers usually just face-lift their cars when bringing out new models.
21. She's nice but needs a lot of bringing out.
22. I miss you bringing me cups of tea in the mornings!
23. Medics were bringing casualties to the first-aid post.
24. As a single father, he found it a struggle bringing up three children.
25. All the love stories have something in common. Once upon a time, I have that experience too. but I can not remember it clearly. All I can remember is that love returns with another man bringing new hopes to me.
26. He needs these people to fulfill his ambitions and reciprocates by bringing out the best in each of them.
27. The magistrates granted that the charity was justified in bringing the action.
28. His friends had all gone to college or were bringing home the bacon.
29. The directors decided to gear the factory up for increased production, by bringing in new machines.
30. Mark's a difficult child and I think they're making a good job of bringing him up.
More similar words: upbringing, bring in, bring into play, springing, ringing, engineering, mudslinging, genetic engineering, clinging, singing, longing, coming in, changing, belonging, rooming-in, stinginess, scavenging, challenging, belongings, bring, bring off, bring up, bring out, bring on, bring down, bring about, bring back, bring together, bring forward, bring to a halt.