Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She's always bringing up her health problems.
2. I was bringing up my three children as a single parent.
3. It was amazing how my mother coped with bringing up three children on less than three pounds a week.
4. They face a myriad of problems bringing up children.
5. I really felt for her, bringing up her children alone.
6. It's no joke bringing up a child on your own.
7. Bringing up a baby is undeniably hard work.
8. Bringing up a family when you are unemployed is no picnic.
9. They have a laissez-faire approach to bringing up their children .
10. It's hard bringing up children alone.
11. She faces the herculean task of bringing up four children single-handedly.
12. She has successfully combined a career and bringing up a family.
13. Bringing up six children is no picnic!
14. She writes about the joys and heartaches of bringing up children.
15. Bringing up a child alone should give you a sense of achievement.
16. Anyone who thinks that bringing up children is easy is in for a big shock .
17. Bringing up twins requires a great deal of energy.
18. It must be hard for her, bringing up four children on her own.
19. Bringing up a family when you're unemployed is no picnic.
20. Bringing up a handicapped child can be a long and hard road.
21. It must be hard for her, bringing up three kids on her own.
22. The new statute covers the care for, bringing up and protection of children.
23. As a single father, he found it a struggle bringing up three children.
24. My husband never even looked at me. I was just a workhorse bringing up three children.
25. She thought she would not be able to bear the load of bringing up her family alone.
26. The turkey and black vultures at the park are well-fed and then scared into bringing up their food to supply the chicks.
27. In the field, women proved themselves capable ambulance drivers, and many drove trucks bringing up supplies to the troops.
28. We have found it to be the ideal way of combining pursuit of a career in medicine with bringing up a family.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Some climbers are very enthusiastic about the new proposal, recognising that the current system needs revising and bringing up to date.
30. When a female mates with an attractive male, he works less hard and she works harder at bringing up the young.
More similar words: bring up, upbringing, bringing, bring in, bring into play, springing, ring up, spring up, ringing, engineering, civil engineering, reverse engineering, mudslinging, impinging, genetic engineering, stinging, swinging, clinging, singing, sing up, waking up, giving up, drying up, summing up, coming in, longing, ranging, hanging, changing, plunging.