Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Three drummers brought up the rear .
2. You two go ahead - Sam and I'll bring up the rear.
3. Carole was left to bring up the rear.
4. Chivvying the staff of the Villa Russe into the tea room with refreshments, Auguste brought up the rear.
5. Bringing up the rear, Duke shouldered his way into the kitchen.
6. Four men-at-arms rode alongside,[sentencedict.com/bring up the rear.html] and bringing up the rear was another monk herding a flock of sheep and goats.
7. Dad was bringing up the rear to make sure no one got lost.
8. Their wives, hand in hand, stepping carefully in expensive shoes over the summer's jetsam, brought up the rear.
9. They fall in beside him and start up the hill to the induction center, the cop bringing up the rear.
10. He led the way, followed by an ebullient Christina and Elaine, with James sullenly bringing up the rear.
11. The funeral hearse was followed by cars full of friends, and a company of Life Guards brought up the rear.
12. We all followed our guide up the path,[Sentencedict.com] Marcus and I bringing up the rear.
13. One by one they climbed in, Delaney first, Nell in the middle, with Andrevitch bringing up the rear.
14. He was tired of bringing up the rear in the march of civilization.
15. Bringing up the rear is the Greenfield, with its slowcoach Trident-based VGA card.
16. The unmistakable figure of the immaculate Captain Trentham brought up the rear.
17. Bring up the rear with the original Puzhao Si Qian Foge, bell tower on the side.
18. You go ahead of us and we'll bring up the rear.
19. We'll bring up the rear and keep an eye out for any surprises.
20. Bring up the rear is Minglun Dacheng Hall , after Hall Minglun luang drive library.
21. Bring up the rear are three doors, two wicket, stone five supply side Cheng - Ming House.
22. Malawi, Cameroon and Western Samoa bring up the rear.
23. A picked body of men were sent to bring up the rear of the retreating troops.
24. The clowns are going to bring up the rear at the parade.
25. Yunshan resort cool the summer resort Enpa bring up the rear.
26. David was the first to reach the summit, followed by Pat, leaving Fergus to bring up the rear.
27. Collecting uric sample to send germiculture and uric convention to check examine bring up the rear , answer to use antibiotic treatment instantly.
28. The regimental headquarters ordered the second company to take the lead and the fourth company to bring up the rear.
More similar words: bring up, bringing up, ring up, string up, spring up, bring under, up there, bring to bear, rearing, sing up, child-rearing, making up, drying up, giving up, waking up, filling up, summing up, backing up, lighting up, outer ear, upbringing, inner ear, bring into being, bringing, bring, meringue, dreariness, bring to, bring in, bring out.