Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A new era was brought into being by the fall of Communism.
2. This rule was brought into being because the old law was abused.
3. Another new nation has been brought into being.
4. When completed, the project will have brought into being a major research resource for the academic community.
5. Justified because so clearly embraced by circumstances they had only the subtlest hand in bringing into being?
6. Mr Mann insists that Punjab must be a homeland for the Sikhs, brought into being by a UN-supervised plebiscite.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. He will bring into being a new style of fashion for our users.
8. Bring into being scientific and effective government policy.
9. The clock's methodical ticking helped bring into being the scientific mind and the scientific man.
10. The clock methodical ticking helped bring into being the scientific mind and the scientific man.
11. Remember, you can't bring into being what you can imagine.
12. China believes that the most direct and effective way to achieve this purpose in the new century is to negotiate and bring into being a new international legal instrument.
More similar words: come into being, bring into play, bringing up, upbringing, bringing, bring to bear, bring in, springing, wringing, ringing, engineering, ending inventory, bioengineering, civil engineering, reverse engineering, engineering design, mudslinging, genetic engineering, impinging, swinging, stinging, slinging, clinging, electrical engineering, singing, being, agricultural engineering, time being, beingness, well-being.