Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. FTC (foreign trade correspondence), briefly speaking, refers to the letters between importers and exporters in the process of international trade.
2. Briefly speaking, it can be summarized by the following two points: first, the environmental protection work of China has been promoted in an all round way with big achievement.
3. Briefly speaking , Confucius'esthetics is that of ceremonial rites and music.
4. Briefly speaking, the knowledge infrastructure must have three elements: systems, procedures and structures.
5. FTC, briefly speaking, refers to the letters between importers and exporters in the process of international trade.
6. Briefly speaking, a collocation is just a group of words with a certain meaning which tend to occur together.
7. Briefly speaking, a cheque is a bill of exchange drawn on a bank payable on demand.
8. Briefly speaking, young people inclined to idolize the people who excel in appearance, intelligence or talent.
9. Briefly speaking, the other major raw materials for blast furnace smelting include fuels, fluxes and air.
10. Briefly speaking, Chinese philosophy, as a modern discipline, has followed a logical course from "philosophy in China" to "philosophy of China".
11. Briefly speaking, it's a patriotic movement started with Chinese students on May 4th, 1919, to protest the Chinese government against the signing the Paris Peace Treaty.
12. Well, briefly speaking, a hacker is a computer BOSS.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Briefly speaking, Independence of procurator means procurators independently exercise procuratorial power.
14. VOD, briefly speaking is a TV which is controlled by audience, he or she can arbitrarily choose the favorite program, in other words, users are active when selecting and watching programs.
15. Briefly speaking, young people are inclined to idolize the people who excel in appearance, intelligence or talent.
More similar words: frankly speaking, broadly speaking, generally speaking, speaking, briefly, in a manner of speaking, flyspeck, briefing, leaking, debriefing, squeaking, creaking, breaking, sneaking, streaking, chiefly, breaking and entering, lawbreaking, breaking away, backbreaking, heartbreaking, groundbreaking, brief, briefs, in brief, debrief, briefcase, briefness, speak, break in.