1. We change the configuration of the RC wien bridge circuit and find out that the selecting frequency network can even locate in the negative feedback network.
2. The output characteristics of the bridge circuit which supplied with constant voltage source are analysed.
3. Applying the active bridge circuit to metal target displacement measurement, the displacement measurement system was designed.
4. The program PSPICE is used for simulating the bridge circuit of pressure sensor with the nonlinear resistor model to show properties of electric drift as well as thermal drift.
5. A bridge limiter is a bridge circuit used as a limiter circuit.
6. The follow bridge circuit has cut off or high resistanced. The trouble is convergence coil, brush or amplifier.
7. The actuation system controls the unidirectional PWM direct - current machine using the interior bridge circuit of L 298.
8. Based on the principle of Wheatstone bridge, the simple gradienter is designed. The gradienter uses the voltage of bridge circuit to show the variety of slope angle, and its precision can reach 10-4.
9. Using the characteristic of integrated operational amplifier, an electric bridge circuit sensor without nonlinear error in its output voltage is designed.
10. The two-arm bridge measuring low resistance circuit of MCU control, multivibrator measuring electric capacity, auxiliary leveling bridge circuit,[sentencedict.com] output display circuit are designed.
11. In the situation of demand on low precision, using resistance and capacitance bridge circuit or charge control could mitigate hysteresis.
12. Recording units for resistance thermometers are mostly based upon the Wheatstone bridge circuit.
13. The error includes two sides, one is the calculation error about Wheatstone bridge circuit, and another is the effect of the sharp pulse producing when test current is loaded on the sample.
More similar words: complete circuit, circuit, circuity, circuitry, circuiting, circuitous, open circuit, short-circuit, microcircuit, circuit board, short circuit, branch circuit, closed-circuit, closed circuit, racing circuit, series circuit, circuit breaker, parallel circuit, printed circuit, circuit switching, resonant circuit, electric circuit, electrical circuit, integrated circuit, intergrated circuit, circuit court of appeals, bridge, bridget, abridge, bridges.