Random good picture Not show
1) In the breathing spell of the vacation he had taken, he had spent many hours in self-analysis, and thereby learned much of himself.
2) Now we can have a breathing spell.
3) They attacked all along the line and gave the enemy no breathing spell.
4) We dealt a head - on blow to our enemies, never allowing them a breathing spell.
5) I hadn't played chess in ten years, but it didn't matter breathing spell I needed.
6) Avoid the tendency to schedule back - to - back appointments; allow time between appointments for a breathing spell.
More similar words: breathing space, breathing, breathing in, bathing suit, sheathing, breathtaking, have a thing about, creative thinking, earnings per share, breath, breather, breathe, breathy, breathed, breathe out, breathe in, breathless, out of breath, breathable, things, baby's breath, take a breath, take a breather, spelling, breathlessly, breathalyzer, see things, short of breath, in the same breath, bathing.