Random good picture Not show
(1) I wanted a little breathing space between jobs.
(2) The court's decision gave us some breathing space.
(3) Firms need a breathing space if they are to recover.
(4) The extension of the deadline gives us a breathing space.
(5) This holiday will give me a bit of breathing space before I start my new job.
(6) After finishing one job she needed a breathing space before starting the next.
(7) There is therefore plenty of breathing space for the teacher who wishes to use Streamline for a more personal approach.
(8) At any rate(sentencedict.com), he now had a little breathing space.
(9) Such a change can be positive, giving a breathing space and a chance not to become too fixed in outward images.
(10) In the past secret agreements allowed for breathing space, which by virtue of that very secrecy was only temporary.
(11) This gives a breathing space for people to establish a sense of their capacity to live without drink.
(12) He managed to create enough breathing space in the snow to survive until he could be rescued.
(13) This creates a breathing space between inner clothes and the waterproof outer skin; important when only thermals are being worn underneath.
(14) This small breathing space had given her time to arrive at several important decisions.
(15) Cork now has a month's breathing space to consider how best to distribute the companies' funds to creditors.
(16) Fortunately the Tories have bought a breathing space in which to sort out their policies. Sentencedict.com
(17) Were they given this breathing space it would give them a chance to be less edgy about Olwyn.
(18) That has offered breathing space, as owners Fenway Sports examine the financial implications of the two options open to them - redeveloping Anfield, or building a new stadium.
(19) First, he persuaded banks to give KPN some breathing space and convinced shareholders to back aissue.
(20) But dentists in the NorthEast said the delay had only given the profession a short breathing space.
(21) White illuminates dark corners and enmasse provides a still breathing space among more lively shades.
(22) At times, by dint of heroic effort, the Elves achieved a breathing space and cleared their lands.
(23) We finally realised that we could avoid even that embarrassment by giving ourselves breathing space.
(24) If an interim order is made, what happens during the breathing space?
(25) By holding off on both at least until next year, Clerides has created some diplomatic breathing space.
(26) But four minutes from the finish Elwood's second drop goal offered Ireland some much need breathing space.
(27) He had taken with him more badness than goodness, leaving not a vacuum, but a breathing space.
(28) And the political culture is one that provides government with the breathing space necessary to address itself to those problems.
(29) Triumphant return to the New World to begin construction breathing space for green plants dip-dye buildings everywhere.
(30) Diaz's constant pressure and high punch output won't allow for much time or breathing space.
More similar words: breathing, bathing suit, sheathing, breathtaking, breath, out of breath, breathless, breathable, scathing, space, hyperspace, cyberspace, living thing, wreathe, washing soda, thing, nothing, anything, frothing, nothing but, clothing, writhing, plaything, anything but, for one thing, something, breaking, everything, catherine the great, something of.