Random good picture Not show
1. This deal should give the company some extra breathing room before its loans are due.
2. Think before you commit. Allow yourself some breathing room. Weigh other variables such as outstanding or upcoming projects. Avoid rushing into anything.
3. That gave us some breathing room because we were under siege that first week.
4. But the president-elect has precious little breathing room.
5. Barely enough breathing room, so get ready for a powerful ride.
6. Although there can be breathing room when workers and children are outdoors, most living quarters are cramped, with extended families of 15 packed into 300 square feet.
7. If you add some breathing room, the result could be improved readability.
8. Conversely, when a patient hypoventilates whilst breathing room air, SpO2 will fall.
9. When she took over for Yang, a Yahoo co-founder, she demanded that Wall Street stop pressuring the company to take bold steps and instead give it some "breathing room."
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Give him no breathing room.
11. But the deal gives Apple a psychological boost and some breathing room.
12. The deal should give Mr. Jackson's heirs plenty of breathing room with respect to the crushing debt load he had built up in his final years.
13. Eventually they were pulled back into line with the regime, which gave Suharto valuable breathing room.
14. You ideally want to have four or five overlapping contracts plus some breathing room so the loss of one doesn’t set you back too far.
15. Catching swings calls for tight stops, but a longer - term position demands more breathing room.
16. The figures are inconclusive but they do suggest China still has some breathing room.
17. With unemployment high and factories producing well below capacity, inflation should not be a problem -- giving the Fed some breathing room on interest rates, Bernanke said.
18. Dollar-selling by Korea's central bank over the past three days has given the won some breathing room, but it remains under heavy selling pressure amid a deteriorating economic backdrop.
19. Senator McCain strongly supported sending additional troops to Iraq last year to improve the security situation so that the Iraqi government would have breathing room for political reconciliation.
20. Use your judgment: If he’s still being affectionate and just feels a bit smothered3, give him some breathing room.
21. Use your judgment: If he's still being affectionate and just feels a bit smothered, give him some breathing room.
22. Are you using enough white space? Too many websites squeeze everything too close together. If you add some breathing room, the result could be improved readability.
23. Identify those small opportunities to quit to give yourself some peace of mind and a bit of breathing room.
24. American Apparel amends a key credit agreement to allow more breathing room.
More similar words: breathing, breathing in, breathing spell, breathing space, breathing apparatus, reading room, dining-room, dining room, living-room, living room, testing room, drawing room, waiting room, waiting-room, sitting room, standing room, changing-room, dressing room, sleeping room, operating room, adjoining room, sheathing, strongroom, breathtaking, have a thing about, creative thinking, breather, breath, breathe, breathy.