Random good picture Not show
(1) I kept the list in my breast pocket.
(2) He reached into his breast pocket for his cigar case.
(3) Bunbury groped in his breast pocket for his wallet.
(4) Nate kept patting his breast pockets, looking for his pipe.
(5) My wallet is in the inner breast pocket of my jacket.
(6) Detachable press-stud hood. Print motif on sleeve. 1 breast pocket and 2 zip pockets.
(7) He drew a sheaf of papers from his breast pocket.
(8) Light meter out of left breast pocket. Check it at f / 8.
(9) Byron took the dispatch from his breast pocket and showed it to his sister.
(10) He clapped his hand to his breast pocket.
(11) He always has a white handkerchief in the breast pocket of his jacket.
(12) He draw a sheaf of papers from his breast pocket.
(13) The black mid - thigh jacket features an Italian flag and G 8 logo on the right breast pocket.
(14) A: Do you have this desing with only one breast pocket?
(15) On his way back[sentencedict .com], Kostya paused to transfer a set of brass knuckles from his breast pocket to his left trouser pocket.
(16) You can put your pen, purse and name card holder in inside breast pocket.
(17) Luckily, both a 50-page speech and a steel glasses case, held in his breast pocket, absorbed some of the impact and deflected the shot, saving Roosevelt's life.
(18) He died with his latest photograph of you and the children in his breast pocket.
More similar words: breastplate, pocket, pocketing, pocketful, pocketbook, pocket money, out of pocket, pickpocket, breast, abreast, breastbone, breast-feed, breast cancer, keep abreast, breaststroke, keep abreast of, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, locket, docket, socket, rocket, eye socket, skyrocket, season ticket, breadbasket, booster rocket, rocket launcher, breakfast, postpone.