Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As Britain's imperial pretensions became threadbare most of us made the break and entered the post-imperial world.
2. In 1948 he was found guilty of breaking and entering.
3. To prevent anyone from breaking and entering after hours, we have a security camera.
4. He booked the suspect on a charge of breaking and entering.
5. When It comes to breaking and entering , I defer to Kapowski.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
6. Four years later in Birmingham, he was arrested for breaking and entering.
7. In all my years on newspapers, I've never gone as far as breaking and entering.
8. Groceries in hand, I crossed the threshold and moved into the entering phase of breaking and entering.
9. Vernon Dersley : I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.
10. He had been given a five-year prison sentence for the crime of breaking and entering into a poolroom in Panama City, Florida.
11. He was held by the police on a charge of breaking and entering.
More similar words: breaking away, breaking, backbreaking, heartbreaking, groundbreaking, entering, creaking, breathtaking, break-in, break in, break in on, break into, superintendent, bantering, splintering, interfering, leaking, squeaking, sneaking, speaking, orienteering, drinking age, undertaking, frankly speaking, generally speaking, enter into, in a manner of speaking, wandering, interdependent, rendering.