Random good picture Not show
1. It was quite some time before they break through the enemy's blockade.
2. Protesters tried to break through a police cordon.
3. The crowd managed to break through the barriers and get onto the pitch.
4. Demonstrators tried to break through the police cordon.
5. Some protesters managed to break through the police cordon.
6. There is still scope for new writers to break through.
7. He tried to break through the cloud of gloom hanging over his roomates with a joke.
8. Soon the sun would break through the mist.
9. Scientists think they are beginning to break through in the fight against cancer.
10. We hope to break through soon in the fight against AIDS.
11. The crowd managed to break through the police cordon.
12. It remained for Mr Parkhill to break through the impasse.
13. Scientists say they are beginning to break through in the fight against cancer.
14. I tried hard to break through his silent mood.
15. Women are starting to break through the barriers that keep them out of top management.
16. Strange, windswept cliffs of sandstone break through rolling hills of soft,[sentence dictionary] powdery soil.
17. It sounded determined to break through the glass.
18. This summer he should break through the 8,000 points mark into truly world class territory.
19. To break through this confusion, scholarship needs to be conceptualized by source of ideas in the craft of doing analysis.
20. The sea is widely expected to break through the narrowest point of the peninsula any year now.
22. aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
23. He's a very talented young actor who's just ready to break through.
24. He ran towards the barrier in an attempt to break through.
25. I took her out for a drink and tried to break through her reserve.
26. Your only hope is to use him as a shield against the rest of the gang as you break through their line.
27. Voice over Brian Horton takes a squad of fifteen ... Mike Ford returns to the team after a long break through injury.
28. The students' problems are often of long standing(sentencedict.com), and it may take a long time to break through.
29. Yet the drama and the dramatic personality still insistently break through.
30. This year's results will hopefully smash all previous records and break through the ￡50k barrier.
More similar words: look through, through, go through, throughout, get through, all through, fall through, cut through, come through, put through, run through, pull through, pass through, carry through, follow through, break, break off, break up, break in, break out, break down, break away, break into, roughly, drought, thorough, thoroughly, throat, dough, breast.