Random good picture Not show
1. We lived on the breadline to get our son through college.
2. Many people without jobs are living on the breadline .
3. Most students are on/close to/below the breadline.
4. They're not exactly on the breadline.
5. After all, the family is hardly on the breadline.
6. On most days, the breadline begins to form by seven o'clock in the morning.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. We've been living on the breadline for weeks.
8. The widow and her children are on the breadline.
9. Breadline Africa does incredible, valuable work, especially among orphans and Aids - affected children in Southern Africa.
10. Most of the unemployed in this area are on the breadline.
11. They claim the Act will lead to more financial hardship for breadline families and trigger more violence in the home.
12. And resorts, tour operators and shops can not afford to advertise if they are on the breadline.
13. One was the incongruity between de Gaulle's ambitions and the needs of a nation on the breadline.
14. In the black-earth regions, however, the great majority remained close to the breadline.
15. Due to the recent crisis, there are more people on the breadline than ever before.
16. Several million of people have lived near or below the breadline for almost two decades.
More similar words: headline, deadline, threadlike, read between the lines, bread, breadth, bread and butter, readiness, streamline, streamlined, ad lib, deadly, deadlock, dead letter, maudlin, dwindling, bloodcurdling, break, breach, breath, breast, break off, abreast, outbreak, break-up, break in, breaker, break up, break out, read.