Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Polly wiped the silverfish off the breadboard and started to cry.
2. Breadboard managers found an abandoned cylinder left over from the Mercury space shots.
3. The breadboard is on the larder shelf.
4. We have added framed fruit, a vintage breadboard, an old paint palette, etc. etc. to the doors and walls and even painted the fridge black, edged in bronze.
5. Pulling the microcontroller off of your breadboard every time you need to reprogram it gets old really fast.
6. Graphene could be a sort of nanoscale "electronic breadboard", says Sheehan.
7. Be familiar with the technical process of breadboard and handling with different types of issues of projects .
8. Amy took the two pieces of toast out of the toaster and flipped them quickly on to the breadboard.
9. It contains all of the most common electronics components as well as a prototyping breadboard for you to get started right away.
10. The manufacturing techniques of porous plates are developed. The breadboard and tester of water sublimator are designed.
11. Two pairs of eyes followed its progress over the spice rack and breadboard until it was caught on a bottle of olive oil.
12. The octal tube socket is surface mounted to the breadboard.
More similar words: headboard, hardboard, cardboard, moldboard, bed and board, room and board, breadbasket, dead body, deadbolt, wild boar, break bread with, break bread, boarding card, board, read back, aboard, boards, threadbare, outboard, boarder, onboard, inboard, on board, board up, big board, boarding, wallboard, cupboard, snowboard, washboard.