Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Bread mold is a type of sporangium fungi known as a saprophyte.
(2) After testing Mark, they found that he was infected with a sinus bacterium called Mucor "bread mold".
(3) They searched for the simplest life form they could find, choosing the bread mold Neurospora because its simple gene structure had been well documented.
(4) Next, in a series of classic experiments on the effects of mutations in the bread mold Neurospora crassa.
(5) Despite their name, slime molds are not related to bread mold or the black mold that grows in damp houses.
More similar words: bread maker, gingerbread man, break bread with, break bread, readmit, treadmill, readmission, bread, breadth, rye bread, flatbread, breadline, cornbread, corn bread, breadboard, shortbread, white-bread, black bread, bread crumb, white bread, bread knife, sweetbread, breadbasket, breadfruit, breadcrumb, gingerbread, garlic bread, french bread, crusty bread, breadwinner.