Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) And there's a loaf in the new bread maker I won't eat. Know why?
2) A small bread maker will add homely comfort to their ordeal.
3) Cash Register, Intelligent Lock, Card Reader, Juice Bread Maker, Lock.
4) She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker.
5) Baking great bread is as easy as pie with this new bread maker.
6) If you don’t have time to make it from scratch, try a bread maker.
7) Consider a conventional appliance, such as a stove, microwave or bread maker.
More similar words: breaker, breakers, make or break, make and break, lawbreaker, icebreaker, windbreaker, circuit breaker, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, headman, headmaster, maker, readmit, lawmaker, treadmill, moneymaker, homemaker, bookmaker, pacemaker, filmmaker, bread, coffee maker, noisemaker, peacemaker, dressmaker, make room for, matchmaker, readmission, policy maker.