Random good picture Not show
(1) Bread knives should have a serrated edge.
(2) The old man had obviously taken a bread knife to it and hacked the foot off.
(3) She put down the bread knife and rested her hands on the table.
(4) It looked like an ordinary kitchen bread knife.
(5) Officers had found a large bread knife on the rubbish tip.
(6) The bread knife should be dipped in boiling water before cutting the butter.
(7) "I have a bread knife, you know(http://sentencedict.com/bread knife.html), " she said. "Somewhere."
(8) In the consumption of bread is not bread knife to cut, but tore a piece of bread by hand, and then into the mouth.
(9) The long serrated knife is often called a bread knife because it is particularly good for slicing breads that require a back and forth sawing motion.
(10) Do they each have a bread knife, butter knife, fork, salad fork, spoon and soup spoon?
(11) Laing used a Stanley knife, a hacksaw blade and possibly a bread knife for his task, he alleged.
(12) An enraged German father who disapproved of his daughter's relationship with an older man went to her boyfriend's home and castrated him with a bread knife, the Telegraph reported.
(13) The water in our kettle can scald us, the bread knife can catch our finger, the electricity in the toaster can send us flying.
More similar words: knife, penknife, jackknife, steak knife, paring knife, carving knife, bread, breadth, rye bread, breadline, cornbread, white-bread, bread maker, white bread, breadcrumb, breadbasket, breathe new life into, loaf of bread, gingerbread, breadwinner, bread and butter, conifer, manifest, manifesto, coniferous, manifestly, manifestation, communist manifesto, manifest destiny, real-life.