Random good picture Not show
1. The bird pecked at the bread crumbs.
2. Coat with bread crumbs and bake.
3. Dredge the fish in the bread crumb mixture, pressing crumbs on a bit to stick.
4. Top the mixture with the remaining bread crumbs.
5. It is dense and heavy and bread crumbs from previously baked loaves are added to the dough.
6. Sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs and place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Add white pepper and paprika, Corn Flakes or bread crumbs, parsley and whole egg and egg whites.
8. Roll in bread crumbs and grill for half an hour.
9. Bake at 350 degrees until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
10. Old men crossing the room, men with bread crumbs in their pockets, foreigners, hobbling.
11. The clams were mostly oil-drenched bread crumbs with a morsel of chopped clam buried at the bottom of the shell.
12. Mix bread crumb ingredients together in small baking pan.
13. Sprinkle with the cheese, black pepper and bread crumbs.
14. Will the binder be potato, bread crumbs, mayo or a combination?
15. Add seasonings and cup bread crumbs and mix well.
16. Top with toasted bread crumbs and serve immediately.
17. The results indicated that the color of bread crumb changed from the white to the brown as the storage time increased.
18. Suitable to dry non-fried extrusion snacks, nutritional powder, bread crumb, pet food, soybean protein,(Sentencedict.com) etc.
19. Velegol and Sen were excited to discover recently that our catalytic nanorods can follow chemical "bread crumb trails" the way bacteria do.
20. You can click the bread crumb and view other elements at the same level in the hierarchy.
21. The swans in the Krasinski Garden were out on the lake and children were throwing bread crumbs to them.
22. The piquant champignons had large mushroom caps stuffed with crumbled country sausage and topped with bread crumbs.
23. Add salmon and mix well. Add seasonings and cup bread crumbs and mix well.
24. In a separate bowl, coat the cakes in the reserved bread crumbs until evenly coated.
25. He went into the house and came with some bread, broke it up, and made a bread crumb trail leading to the barn.
26. The bread-making experiments showed that domestic lipase could also enhance the interior texture of bread and the softness of bread crumb.
27. And the effects of storage temperature and glucose addition on browning of bread were investigated, and it was further confirmed that the main browning reason of bread crumb was Maillard reaction.
28. The regression coefficient between the standard deviation of B value and sense scores of bread crumb grain is 081.
29. Prepare crumble. Rub-in the cold butter with flour and mix like bread crumb.
More similar words: breadcrumb, crusty bread, head crash, break bread with, crumb, crumby, crumbs, crumble, crumbly, break bread, bread, breadth, rye bread, flatbread, corn bread, cornbread, breadline, breadfruit, breadboard, shortbread, white-bread, white bread, black bread, breadbasket, sweetbread, bread knife, bread maker, french bread, garlic bread, gingerbread.