Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our agent in Rio deals with all our Brazilian business.
2. It was a great showing by the Brazilian team.
3. Last time she raced against the Brazilian, she won by a whisker.
4. His victory in the Brazilian Grand Prix puts him within striking distance of the world championship.
5. I am proud of my Brazilian roots.
6. I lay 100 dollars Brazilian team will be the champion.
7. Brazilian soccer boss Carlos Parreira hit out angrily last night after his side were barred from training at Wembley.
8. The Brazilian side had made eight changes, six of them positional.
9. A Brazilian public relations firm has brought some fizz into his campaign.
10. The Brazilian team is regarded as unbeatable.
11. The Republic is a dominion of the Brazilian people.
12. The Brazilian attack put France's defenders under pressure.
13. It was a devastatingly accurate shot by the Brazilian captain.
14. He fielded a soccer team with Argentinean and Brazilian talent.
15. There was an intense rivalry between the Brazilian and Italian teams.
16. Alex spoke Portuguese with a Brazilian accent.
17. The Brazilian team includes some highly talented young players.
18. Vast tracts of Brazilian rain forest continue to be cut down every year.
19. Teresinha Roberts is a Brazilian - born textile artist specialising in natural dyes.
20. Since August, currencies like the Brazilian real and Mexican peso have plummeted against the U.S. dollar while stock markets in Russia and China were pummeled to multiyear lows.
21. Brazilian Alexandre Pato is yet to decide where his future lies.
22. Eighteen people have died in Brasilia, the Brazilian capital, after contracting a hospital superbug, the BBC reported.
23. Luciano Dias of the Brazilian Institute of Political Studies sees in this the start of a durable centre-left alliance that could realign the country's politics.
24. Brazilian outfit Cruzeiro insist they have received no approach for star striker Kleber.
25. I thought she was Portuguese, but in actual fact she's Brazilian.
26. Her songs are a sublime fusion of pop and Brazilian music.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The Guyana Defence Force is engaged in flushing out illegal Brazilian miners operating in the country.
28. The concert began with three short pieces by the Brazilian composer Villa-Lobos.
29. I first met Maria in unusual circumstances -- we were both stuck in a Brazilian airport.
30. Dreyfus , which already trades sugar, soyabeans and other Brazilian agricultural goods, wanted to bolster its position.