1) Complete male sterility of Brassica napus L plays an important role in heterosis utilization.
2) Fresh weight of Brassica napus decreased significantly with the salinity increased ( P 0.05 ).
3) But the inheritance of seed color in Brassica napus is apparently different from those in Brassica campestris and in Brassica juncea.
4) The histopathology of resistance(tolerance)to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in rape(Brassica napus)were studied.
5) The comprehensive selection index in yellow seeds in Brassica napus L . were also proposed.
6) Oilseed rape (Brassica napus) is an important oleaginous crop. Kinds of diseases during its growth period are responsible for dramatic yield losses.
7) Brassica napus line Apet33-10 is an apetalous mutant which is controlled by one gene locus.
8) One of the napin genes, napinB, was isolated from Brassica napus ( rape ) by Mats et al.
9) The correlation between mineral elements content, tannin, endogenous oxalic acid content, SOD activity and resistance to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in Brassica napus was studied.
10) Interspecific hybridization between Brassica juncea and Brassica oleracea var. aceaphala is very important for creating new types of rape and improving the existing varieties of Brassica napus.
11) The methods of sampling estimation data and amalgamating yield estimation were introduced to estimate theory yield of zhongshuang 4 and Huaza 6 of Brassica napus L. in this paper .
12) The discovery and study of apetalous sterility mutant in Brassica napus L.
13) Analysis of the nucleotide sequence and deduced amino acid sequence showed 74%, 57%, 57% homology with CBF genes from Brassica napus, Nicotiana tabacum,[Sentencedict.com] Arabidopsis thaliana.
14) It is difficult to obtain the intergeneric hybrid between Brassica napus and Eruca sativa through the routine crossing.
15) Preliminary studies of genetic male sterile gene RAPD markers in Brassica napus L.
16) A Preliminary Study on Utilization of Genetic Sterility in Brassica napus L.
17) Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, which is one kind of serious diseases that confines development of Brassica napus and causes significant production reduction.
18) Its main host plants were Cruciferae plants such as Brassica napus, Brassica campestris, Brassica oleracea, Brassica juncea and Raphanus sativus.
19) Dominant genic male sterility ( DGMS ) is an important way to utilize the heterosis of Brassica napus.
20) Electrophoretic analysis of the isozyme and soluble proteins of two dominant genic male sterility lines in Brassica napus L.
21) There occurs pollen abortion during the stage from tetrad to single nucleus pollen grain of cytoplasmic male-sterile line in Brassica napus Var. oleifera(Raphanus sativus L. ).
More similar words: classical music, brassiere, classical, classically, neoclassical, classical conditioning, louisiana purchase, brass, brassy, top brass, classic, brass ring, brasserie, classics, classicism, neoclassic, embarrassing, embarrassingly, assistant manager, snap up, classification, assassinate, assassinated, assassination, assassin, anaphase, anaphora, anaphoric, brash, anaphylaxis.