Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The brain cells are inactive during sleep.
2. Once destroyed, brain cells do not regenerate.
3. The actual damage to the brain cells is secondary to the damage caused to the blood supply.
4. Presumably the metabolism of brain cells is disrupted and some cells die.
5. President Clinton, whose every brain cell is employed in calculation of political numerology, understood the implications.
6. For instance, while brain cells do die and are not replaced, their loss is not an explanation for senility.
7. Like cocaine and amphetamine, alcohol directly stimulates certain brain cells.
8. There are more human brain cells on this space station than there are stars in this galaxy.
9. You pay for the service with brain cells instead of money, and everyone has simply billions of brain cells on deposit.
10. But the immature brain cells were the most effective treatment in the rats, says Sandberg.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Perhaps there are special brain cells which we possess that chimpanzees do not.
12. Recording the electrical activity of single brain cells in mammals only became a viable proposition in the 1950s.
13. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the EncyclopaediaBritannica.
14. Glucose can block brain cell secretion of orexin, which keeps us alert. But amino acids can stop that block. Christie Nicholson reports.
15. Which does the medicine improving the brain cell have?
16. Therefore, maintaining brain cell health and plasticity throughout life are prerequisite to learning and memory capacity.
17. Results: Angelica can decrease the brain cell apoptosis and increase thymus index.
18. Strong point that the brain cell of the morning remembers a bit.
19. All of a sudden I know two things: why they were on the same brain cell, and how psychiatry works.
20. This in turn changes the way in which certain developing brain cells connect up with one another.
21. Specifically, the protein is crucial for normal chemical functioning at synapses, the junctions where brain cells meet and exchange signals.
22. Now he could no more excise it from his brain cells than he could sever his past from his future.
23. The researchers are repeating the studies in older mice and young monkeys to see whether the brain cell growth continues throughout life.
24. The alcohol is now affecting her balance and slowing the brain cells governing learned social behaviour and inhibitions.
25. The sequelae of hypertonicity are believed to result largely from changes in brain cell size.
26. The valuable software developed by Microsoft weighs practically nothing, but it takes a lot of active brain cells to produce it.
27. These slightly altered protein molecules are mass-produced by the protein-making machines inside the developing brain cells.
28. Then, the mice were killed and scientists counted their brain cells, looking for differences between the former littermates.
29. What's more, the computer switch is just an on-off device,whereas the brain cell is itself possessed of a tremendously complex inner structure.
30. With Parkinson's syndrome, for example, the cause of this disease is that dopamine-producing brain cell death, leading to a sharp decline in dopamine levels, which led to the disease.
More similar words: brain drain, brain, brains, brainy, forebrain, brainiac, midbrain, brainwash, no-brainer, brain stem, brainstem, brain wave, brainless, brainchild, birdbrain, brainwashed, brainwave, brainwork, brain dead, hindbrain, brainstorm, harebrained, brainpower, brain trust, brain power, brain tumor, cell membrane, brainwashing, brain-teaser, brainteaser.